In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
We had to sit down with Sales & Partnerships guru and Seedcamp mentor, Daniel King to ask him about how startups can start thinking about building out a Sales organisation.
Daniel is an executive leader with more than 15 years experience in Senior Management, with a focus on Digital and Online Media, Retail and eCommerce technology, Data, BI, Analytics, SaaS platforms and Market Research. Extensive knowledge in investing, advising, and scaling high-growth companies including international expansion. Hands-on experience in building, managing, developing and retaining teams.
Daniel is on the board of many companies and has an amazing track record of companies he’s helped scale. You can learn more about him and get in touch with him over on his LinkedIn page.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 4 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Alex Trewby of Divide
- Catch up on episode 6 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ales Spetic of Cubesensors
- Catch up on episode 15 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Michael J Skok, Serial Entrepreneur and Investor
- Catch up on episode 16 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Sonny Vu, Founder of Misfit
- Catch up on episode 18 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Jeff Bussgang of Flybridge Ventures & author of Mastering the VC Game
- Catch up on episode 29 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Scott Harrison, Founder & CEO of charity: water
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…