In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
In this edition of the Seedcamp Podcast Series, Carlos Espinal talks with Taylor Wescoatt (Entrepreneur in Residence at Seedcamp) about his background in Product and UX, and how it led to him developing the Behavioural Product Roadmap model which is specifically optimised for startups.
During the first of a three-part series, they discuss Taylor’s involvement with and key learnings from, CitySearch, Netscape, Seatwave, eBay, and Time Out.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 4 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Alex Trewby of Divide
- Catch up on episode 6 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ales Spetic of Cubesensors
- Catch up on episode 21 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Sten Tamkivi, Co-founder & CEO of Teleport
- Catch up on episode 23 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Eytan Lerba, Entrepreneur & Googler
- Catch up on episode 28 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Dan Hill, Product Lead at Airbnb
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…