In the ‘Seedcamp Podcast Series’ we talk with key people in the tech startup industry to hear their stories and gleam key advice and learnings from their experiences.
In this episode we were joined by Joel Gascoigne, Founder and CEO of Buffer. He discussed his background, the story behind Buffer, and the importance of creating a values-driven culture from early days and growing the team with a culture fit in mind.
Joel Gascoigne is a co-founder and CEO of Buffer, a web-based platform that helps users share social media content. Prior to Buffer, he co-created OnePage where he learned a vast amount about the realities of running a web startup, worked as a web developer at Priority Research and as a web designer and developer at joelg.co.uk. Joel obtained a degree in computer systems from the University of Warwick.
If the above player doesn’t work for you, you can also listen directly from our Soundcloud page.
Listen to similar episodes like this:
- Catch up on episode 30 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Ryan Holmes, Founder & CEO of Hootsuite
- Catch up on episode 33 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Andy McLoughlin, from founder of Huddle to investor at SoftTech VC
- Catch up on episode 37 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: John Collison, Founder of Stripe
- Catch up on episode 43 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Malcolm Bell on How to Growth Hack and Scale Your Business
- Catch up on episode 44 – Seedcamp Podcast Series: Bryce Keane on How to Build a Compelling Brand & Communications Strategy
Subscribe on iTunes or by pointing your podcast player to the link below…